Bryan Baeumler (Canada’s #1 expert on DIY) posted a Blog dated February 5, 2020, emphasizing the importance of managing your attic and proper attic ventilation. Your attic is mostly known as a space for storing old belongings. However, when properly managed it also plays an essential role in controlling your home’s airflow. When air-flow is constantly controlled it will lower heating and cooling related energy costs and keep mold from developing. A properly ventilated attic will also extend the lifespan of your roof’s shingles, and enhance home comfort year-round! If you haven’t given the maintenance of your attic much thought, it may literally be costing you!
- How Does a Solar Attic Fan Work and What Are the Benefits?
- iSolar Attic Fan Innovator Completes Hurricane Endurance and Stability Testing – Bryan Baeumler Original Content
- Attic Ventilation Update – Bryan Baeumler Original Content
- Attic Ventilation – Bryan Baeumler Original Content
- International Solar Solutions Partners with Bryan Baeumler