Bryan Baeumler (Canada’s #1 expert on DIY) posted a Blog dated November 23, 2018 highlighting that the iSOLAR ATTIC FAN passed yet another important research test with flying colours. iSolar intends to ship all over the world including the Caribbean, and tests completed by the University of Ontario Institute of Technology – ACE Facility confirmed that the iSOLAR ATTIC FAN withstood sustainED winds of 150 MPH and gusts of 162 MPH.
- How Does a Solar Attic Fan Work and What Are the Benefits?
- iSolar Attic Fan Innovator Completes Hurricane Endurance and Stability Testing – Bryan Baeumler Original Content
- Attic Ventilation Update – Bryan Baeumler Original Content
- Attic Ventilation – Bryan Baeumler Original Content
- International Solar Solutions Partners with Bryan Baeumler