Solar Powered Attic Fan
Your Solar Wise Solution to Home Comfort
A one-piece, integrated solar attic fan capturing natural solar power, creating efficient ventilation with a quiet brushless motor. An energy-saving green solution for a healthy and comfortable home environment.
100% solar-powered. The iSolar Attic fan refreshes stale overheated attic air with no electricity required.
Retrofits into existing vent hole or with new hole cut to 12″-14″
depending on model.
- Removes moisture and harmful mold and mildews
- Extends roofing materials lifespan
- Reduces strain on air-conditioners
- Balances indoor temperature
Compact. Strong Construction. Utility Grade Patented Design.
Fully assembled solar roof fan comes with adjustable solar panel on top and strong galvanized steel unibody fan casing, finished with anti-UV powder coating, compact design all in one unit. Easy installation. No maintenance.
Features & Specs
18W solar panel
Polycrystalline, fixed 354x354x4.5mm
14’’ Composite fan blades (nylon & fiberglass), 7 pcs, with aluminum shaft sleeve
Galvanized steel with anti-rust, anti-UV powder coating
530 x 530 x 225mm
Thermal Auto Shut-off Switch
Set to 25C/77F (on) and 18C/64F (off)
Motor Intrusion Protection
IP68 (waterproof and dustproof). Animal guard included.
Pure copper, high quality ball bearings
*Due to lack of industry standards, CFM is often quoted as the maximum peak output of a bare fan in laboratory conditions. iSolar CFM is representative of its fully-integrated units operating in typical attic conditions.
HGTV’s Bryan Baeumler
iSolar Attic Fan is the Way to Go!
“We installed 2 fans on our home and have enjoyed a dramatic temperature drop on our second floor. It’s nice to be able to sleep at night with the windows open. The units really make a difference on hotter days as we have been able to set our A/C at 75F and it hardly ever comes on! Without a doubt we saved significant dollars on our electric bill. Love this product!”
Cooled Us Off
“We installed one and we really noticed the difference in these last couple of days as our house was really cool when we came in from work without the AC turned on. I am thinking I may install one on the cottage.”
Contractors and Home Builders
- The Solar Attic Fan gives you the opportunity to offer a profitable add-on product that enables homeowners to ‘go solar’ affordably.
- If you’re still putting passive vent covers on roofs to vent the air, but nothing to actually draw the hot air out of the attic, the solar powered attic fan will be a game-changer for you.
- The Solar Attic Fan can change the way homeowners think about their home. Imagine being able to use the word Solar in your business offerings.
- It’s an easy and inexpensive way to offer additional value to your customers. Low cost, high return.
- Volume discounts available. Please fill out the form below for contractor pricing.
Please fill out the form* and one of our sales agents will get back to you with volume pricing options.
*This is not an order form. Someone from our sales team will contact you shortly.