Solar Powered Attic Fan
An Affordable Smart Home Upgrade
- Improves home comfort
- Reduces energy costs
- Extends lifespan of roofing materials and air-conditioner
- Reduces mold, rust, rot and mildew
Cools In Summer. Helps Reduce Mold, Mildew and Rot in Winter.
- Reduces attic temperatures. This helps cool the home, allowing for less use of air-conditioning (AC) which reduces electricity costs.
- Saves approximately 300-500 kWh* per season.
- Helps extend the life of roofing materials. Asphalt shingles are designed to withstand abuse from the sun over many years, though they are subjected to damaging temperatures as a result of an over-heated attic. The greater ventilation offered by the Solar Attic Fan lowers attic temperatures extends the life of roofing materials.
- Helps reduce rot, mildew and mold. As hot air cools on contact with roofing materials, moisture condenses leading to development of rot, mildew and mold—all of which can cause serious damage. The solar attic fan actively improves attic air circulation helping reduce instances of rot and growth of mold and mildew.
- Helps reduce ice dam formation on eaves troughs. In poorly ventilated attics, heated air causes snow and ice to melt from the roof and run down to the eaves where it freezes again, forming hazardous ice dams. It can also cause interior water damage. Increased ventilation from the solar attic fan helps decrease the chance of ice damming.
* Values obtained through extensive research conducted exclusively for iSolar by the Canadian Center for Housing Technology (Natural Resources Canada, National Research Council of Canada) and the University of Ontario Institute of Technology.
Our Product has Been Tested for Safety, Air-Pressure Compliance and Energy Efficiency by the Following Independent Organizations:
By design, the iSolar Attic Fan focuses on the Environment and Sustainability
- iSolar Attic Fans are manufactured with cast aluminum, aluminum and recycled plastic, all of which are recyclable at end of life which is estimated to be 20 years or more.
- Our packaging is produced with recycled paper.
- Our product is 100% solar powered and therefore uses no electricity.
- iSolar Attic Fan extends the life of roofing materials (shingles and wooden trusses) by keeping the attic related surfaces dry and free from mold and mildew.
- The iSolar Attic Fan extends the life of air-conditioners as they will require 15 – 30% less usage due to lower temperatures in the home. Lower temperatures will trigger the AC ON switch less frequently.
- The iSolar Attic Fan was developed to be as simple and environmentally slimmed down as possible to avoid inclusion of unnecessary and bulky additional materials such as batteries, extra solar panels, timers, controls and regulator components.
How can you cool your home without spending a cent on electricity? With Solar Powered Attic Fans!
- Installs in 15 minutes—with no wiring
- Cools living space and reduces humidity
- Helps increase the life of the roof and air-conditioner system
- Turns hot, humid attic air into cash by cutting electricity use by 300-500 kilowatt-hours (kWh) per year per house
- Helps a homeowner ‘’go solar’’ for less than $500*
- 20 year warranty
*Remember to inquire about government and/or utility incentives!
Check out the Tax Credits and Energy Efficiency Programs
Roofers, Home Maintenance Service Providers and New Home Builders
- The Solar Attic Fan gives you the opportunity to offer a profitable add-on product that enables homeowners to ‘go solar’ affordably.
- If you’re still putting passive vent covers on roofs to vent the air, but nothing to actually draw the hot air out of the attic, the solar powered attic fan will be a game-changer for you.
- The Solar Attic Fan can change the way homeowners think about their home. Imagine being able to use the word Solar in your business offerings.
- It’s an easy and inexpensive way to offer additional value to your customers. Low cost, high return.
- Volume discounts available. Please fill out the form below for contractor pricing.
Please fill out the form* and one of our sales agents will get back to you with volume pricing options.
*This is not an order form. Someone from our sales team will contact you shortly.
2126 Burnhamthorpe Rd. West
RPO S Common Mall
P.O. Box 67067
617 Douro Street