Solar Powered Attic & Gable Fans
An Affordable Smart Home Upgrade
- Improves home comfort
- Reduces energy costs
- Extends lifespan of roofing materials and air-conditioner
- Reduces mold, rust, rot and mildew
Solar Attic Fan 19W-MOD
A modular solar attic fan that easily retrofits into existing vent covers. Generally requires two units that can be strategically located on a roof for optimal air-flow. A natural solar energy driven fan, making high efficient yet quiet ventilation via its top grade brushless motor. An energy-saving ventilation solution for a healthy and comfortable environment!
Solar Gable Fan 40W-GAB
A self-contained axial-flow multi purpose solar wall ventilating fan, taking advantage of natural solar energy, making high efficient yet quiet ventilation with a top grade brushless motor. An energy-saving ventilation solution for a healthy and comfortable environment!
Solar Attic Fan 40W-INT
A one-piece high performance solar attic fan capturing natural solar power, creating efficient ventilation with a quiet brushless motor. An energy-saving green solution for a healthy and comfortable home environment. 100% solar-powered. The iSolar Attic fan refreshes stale overheated attic air with no electricity required.
Solar Attic Fan 18W-INT
A one-piece, integrated solar attic fan capturing natural solar power, creating efficient ventilation with a quiet brushless motor. An energy-saving green solution for a healthy and comfortable home environment. 100% solar-powered. The iSolar Attic fan refreshes stale overheated attic air with no electricity required.
Cools In Summer. Helps Reduce Mold, Mildew and Rot in Winter.
- Reduces attic temperatures. This helps cool the home, allowing for less use of air-conditioning (AC) which reduces electricity costs.
- Helps extend the life of roofing materials. Asphalt shingles are designed to withstand abuse from the sun over many years, though they are subjected to damaging temperatures as a result of an over-heated attic. The greater ventilation offered by the Solar Attic Fan lowers attic temperatures extends the life of roofing materials.
- Helps reduce rot, mildew and mold. As hot air cools on contact with roofing materials, moisture condenses leading to development of rot, mildew and mold—all of which can cause serious damage. The solar attic fan actively improves attic air circulation helping reduce instances of rot and growth of mold and mildew.
- Helps reduce ice dam formation on eaves troughs. In poorly ventilated attics, heated air causes snow and ice to melt from the roof and run down to the eaves where it freezes again, forming hazardous ice dams. It can also cause interior water damage. Increased ventilation from the solar attic fan helps decrease the chance of ice damming.
- Our product is 100% solar powered and therefore uses no electricity.
- iSolar Attic Fan extends the life of roofing materials (shingles and wooden trusses) by keeping the attic related surfaces dry and free from mold and mildew.
- The iSolar Attic Fan extends the life of air-conditioners as they will require less usage due to lower temperatures in the home. Lower temperatures will trigger the AC ON switch less frequently.
- The iSolar Attic Fan was developed to be as simple and environmentally slimmed down as possible to avoid inclusion of unnecessary and bulky additional materials such as batteries, extra solar panels, timers, controls and regulator components.
How can you cool your home without spending a cent on electricity? With Solar Powered Attic Fans!
- Easy installation – with no wiring
- Cools living space and reduces humidity
- Helps increase the life of the roof and air-conditioner system
- Turns hot, humid attic air into cash by cutting electricity use
- Helps a homeowner ‘’go solar’’ for less than $500*
- 20 year limited warranty
*Remember to inquire about government and/or utility incentives!
Check out the Tax Credits and Energy Efficiency Programs
In March 2018, the Ontario AffordAbility Fund Trust (AFT) included the Mechanical Attic Fan category to its list of Level 2 and Level 3 Measures with a special emphasis on solar powered attic fans which would include the model manufactured by International Solar Solutions (iSolar).
Call your local electric utility company and ask about your eligibility to receive our iSOLAR ATTIC FANS as part of the Ontario Government’s AffordAbility Fund Program.
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
The iSolar Attic Fan is ideal for Government and Utility supported renewable energy and conservation programs and has so far been approved for a number of TRMs in different utility markets. The iSolar Attic Fan warrants incentives, tax credits and other forms of program benefits.
Residential solar products have been eligible for a US Federal Tax Credit for many years. In 2020 the credit is 26% of the total installed cost of a residential solar product!
After installing your solar solution you fill out IRS form 595 and include it with your annual tax filing. See Sample Form 595.
Only products backed by this publicized statement (on the manufacturer’s website) are eligible for the Tax Credit. Manufacturer’s Certification Statement
Contractors and Home Builders
- The Solar Attic Fan gives you the opportunity to offer a profitable add-on product that enables homeowners to ‘go solar’ affordably.
- If you’re still putting passive vent covers on roofs to vent the air, but nothing to actually draw the hot air out of the attic, the solar powered attic fan will be a game-changer for you.
- The Solar Attic Fan can change the way homeowners think about their home. Imagine being able to use the word Solar in your business offerings.
- It’s an easy and inexpensive way to offer additional value to your customers. Low cost, high return.
- Volume discounts available. Please fill out the form below for contractor pricing.
Please fill out the form* and one of our sales agents will get back to you with volume pricing options.
*This is not an order form. Someone from our sales team will contact you shortly.